Registered/affiliated social rides. MTBA or Audax membership required
Tableland Cycle Sports member rides
Kids on Bikes Program- $7 (MTBA registration – or free if an MTBA member).
Club membership isn’t essential however very much encouraged and appreciated. 🙂
Kids on Bikes program aims to increase primary school-aged kids’ confidence in riding bikes. They will learn new skills while having fun.
Who- 7 – 12-year-old kids
Where- Evans Park Park
When- 4pm – 5:30pm
What to bring- Your OWN drinking water, a bike and helmet (in good condition), shoes for riding
Parents- are welcome. Please sign in when you arrive at Evans Park, as part of the TCS COVID Plan. If your child has flu-like symptoms within 72 hours of the event, please cancel. We would love to meet you another time.
Pre-registration is essential- no bookings on the day. Use the following links to register.
Wednesday 18th November 2020- https://online.mtba.org.au/ERegister.aspx?E=8561
Wednesday 9th December 2020- https://online.mtba.org.au/ERegister.aspx?E=8562
Registration closes 12 pm the day of the program. Book early there are limited spots available. For more information email Leah email@example.com
Bike Buddy Program- $75
- The Bike Buddy Program is back! If you are a novice or haven’t ridden before and would like to learn to mountain bike this is the program for you. This 6 x 1 hour sessions over 6 weeks you an opportunity to borrow a Tableland Cycle Sports Inc helmet and club mountain bike. Please contact Steve on firstname.lastname@example.org Ph:0488911644 to register your interest. The program starts soon.
- Atherton Tableland is an ideal location for Audax rides; lush green landscapes, farms and rolling hills. Audax long-distance, non-competitive bike rides that range between 50- 1200km.
- For more information http://www.longrides.bike
Social non-affiliated rides
Non-affiliated rides are social rides are organized by individuals and not sanctioned by Tableland Cycle Sports. This means you are personally responsible for your own personal insurance and not the responsibility of the social ride organiser. Ride at your own risk.
- Wednesdays 7am meet at Grove Street Rail Trail Crossing. SAOs Sixty and Over (but all are welcome)
- Saturday at 7am from Grove Street near the rail trail. SAOs Sixty and Over (but all are welcome)
- Saturdays 7am meet at Atherton Pool
- Sundays 7am meet at Atherton Pool
- Saturday 7am meet at Platypus Park Cafe. Ride Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park