Registered/affiliated social rides. MTBA or Audax membership required
Tableland Cycle Sports member rides
- Kids on Bikes Program- Cost $Free
- Kids on Bikes program is for primary school-aged kids to increase their confidence, learn to skills while having fun on their bikes. This program will start Term 2. So please email info@RideAtherton.bike for more information and to register your interest.
- Bike Buddy Program- $75
- The Bike Buddy Program is back! If you are a novice or haven’t ridden before and would like to learn to mountain bike this is the program for you. This 6 x 1 hour sessions over 6 weeks you an opportunity to borrow a Tableland Cycle Sports Inc helmet and club mountain bike. Please contact Steve on firstname.lastname@example.org Ph:0488911644 to register your interest. The program starts soon.
- Atherton Tableland is an ideal location for Audax rides; lush green landscapes, farms and rolling hills. Audax long-distance, non-competitive bike rides that range between 50- 1200km.
- For more information http://www.longrides.bike
Social non-affiliated rides
Non-affiliated rides are social rides are organized by individuals and not sanctioned by Tableland Cycle Sports. This means you are personally responsible for your own personal insurance and not the responsibility of the social ride organiser. Ride at your own risk.
- Wednesdays 7am meet at Grove Street Rail Trail Crossing. SAOs Sixty and Over (but all are welcome)
- Saturday at 7am from Grove Street near the rail trail. SAOs Sixty and Over (but all are welcome)
- Saturdays 7am meet at Atherton Pool
- Sundays 7am meet at Atherton Pool
- Saturday 7am meet at Platypus Park Cafe. Ride Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park