Registered/affiliated social rides. MTBA/AusCycling or Audax membership required
Tableland Cycle Sports member rides
Kids on Bikes Program – watch this space for the next Program
(Club membership isn’t essential however very much encouraged and appreciated.)
Kids on Bikes program aims to increase primary school-aged kids’ confidence in riding bikes. They will learn new skills while having fun.
Who- 7 – 12-year-old kids
For more information email Leah firstname.lastname@example.org
Bike Buddy Program- watch this space for the next program
- Atherton Tableland is an ideal location for Audax rides; lush green landscapes, farms and rolling hills. Audax long-distance, non-competitive bike rides that range between 50- 1200km.
- For more information http://www.longrides.bike
Social non-affiliated rides
Non-affiliated rides are social rides are organized by individuals and not sanctioned by Tableland Cycle Sports. This means you are personally responsible for your own personal insurance and not the responsibility of the social ride organiser. Ride at your own risk.
Check out the ATHERTON FLYERS weekly road riding program here!
- Wednesdays 7am meet at Grove Street Rail Trail Crossing. SAOs Sixty and Over (but all are welcome)
- Saturday at 7am from Grove Street near the rail trail. SAOs Sixty and Over (but all are welcome)
- Saturdays 7am meet at Atherton Pool
- Sundays 7am meet at Atherton Pool
- Saturday 7am meet at Platypus Park Cafe. Ride Atherton Forest Mountain Bike Park